Friday, August 8, 2014

Precursor Monday February 17, 2014

Monday February 17, 2014 at 10:02 AM
Precursor

So, at this time, I do not have time to write my "weekly" letter, but, I will send you the pictures now and explain them, and then I'll be sure to send my weekly email later today when I have the time to email, but I thought I'd sit down quick.

First off, Holy cow Mom! Thanks so much for the game! I hope the following express my joy! And, we are playing them with Sister Carstens daughter and son-in-law today! So whoop whoop! :)

So yes, we had to open it up! And we got bags for everything, and I taught Elder Peterson how to play, but today will be our first play through. Hoo-rah! :) Truly magnificent. To those of you who don't know what that is, that is Galaxy Trucker, one of my most favoriest ;) games in the whooole world!

Whoops, too big, I'll send the other thing in another email!




video

So, here's a little piece of the joy I felt:

No comments: