Sunday, November 17, 2013

MTC-- Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Re: Good Morning! need info from you...

Hey, I got permission from my Branch President to get on and send you a quick email letting you know what I know about travel. 2189 flight number, Delta Airlines. Buuut, I have to wake up at 3 to get to the office by 3:30.. When I get to the airport, get all checked in and stuff, I can call you. My flight leaves at 8:31 or so. So anywhere from 6-8 I'll call YOUR cell phone. It'll cost money per call, so please pick up ;) I wish you had sent my temple clothes to me in Oregon, because it's difficult fitting them in. I'll take them with though. Good luck with Kestra's surgery. I haven't been able to read everything, 23 unread, but I can't read or respond til next p-day, which may be the monday AFTER next monday... we'll see. Well, talk to you tomorrow. Cya! This is the only email I can send, so peace out.

No comments: